Responsible Care is a worldwide initiative developed by the Chemical Industry and is a voluntary commitment to continuous improvement in all aspect of Safety, Health and Environment performance and to have open & frank communication in relation to these activitiesResponsible care is an ethic as well as a commitment to build a trust in an industry that is essential to improving living standard and quality of life.
10 Reasons Why Responsible Care – RC 14001:2005 Certification is Necessary?
- To seek and incorporate public input regarding our products and operations.
- To provide chemicals that can be manufactured transported, used and disposed of safely.
- To make health, safety, the environment and resource conservation critical considerations for all new and existing products and processes.
- To provide information on health or environmental risks and pursue protective measures for employees, the public and other key stakeholders.
- To work with customers, carriers, suppliers, distributors and contractors to foster the safe use, transport and disposal of chemicals.
- To operate our facilities in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of our employees and the public.
- To support education and research on the health, safety and environmental effects our products and processes.
- To work with others to resolve problems associated with the past handling and disposal practices
- To lead in the development of responsible laws, regulations and standards that safeguards the community, workplace and environment.
- To practice Responsible Care by encouraging and assisting others to adhere to these principles and practices
What We Do?
EQMS helps chemical industries to develop RC 14001 system to continually improve internal processes, while providing flexibility to meet unit specific requirements and helps the organization for Facilitation for Design and Assistance in Implementation of Responsible Care Logo as per Indian Chemical Council Requirements.
Benefits to Work With EQMS Expert Team?
- To bring awareness amongst all the employees and officials including contract officials in terms of Responsible Care.
- To design and develop a system for Process Safety Management in the organization
- To design and develop a Distribution Management Systems
- Development of Product Stewardship Manual
- To improve the existing system for emergency response by including the community requirements
- To uplift the Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Systems by including the stringent requirements of the Responsible Care
We also assist you in - Appreciation Training programme for the Top and Middle Management on the requirements of RC.
Chemical Safety - EQMS Chemical Safety training provides information for the safe use, handling, storage and disposal of chemicals as per the applicable regulatory requirements.
Whether it’s a starting to understand the subject or an improvement of an existing process, feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to assist you.