Lead Auditor training - OHSAS 18001
5 Day Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S) Auditor / Lead Auditor Course Certified by IRCA, UK
EQMS is register with International Register for Certificated Auditor, UK for OHSAS 18001 lead auditor course. This course has been specifically designed to provide specialized training to enhance knowledge, professional skills and competence to effectively audit an organization’s Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (as per OHSAS-18001:2007 version).
Objectives of the Program
- Understand purpose of an OHS management system, including the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in OHS management systems.
- Scope of OHS management systems and understanding of requirements for Design, Implementation and Assessment (including other criteria as OHS legislation) against which OHS audit could be performed.
- Acquire knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up management system audit in accordance with ISO-19011.
Benefits of the Program
- IRCA, U.K. certified course. The successful completion of the above course will satisfy the training requirements for registration to all grades of IRCA OH&S MS Auditors.
- EQMS course faculty having extensive experience and outstanding credibility in the design, implementation and auditing of OHS management systems of diverse industry sectors.
- Specialization on Occupational Health and Safety Legislation for Industry and Business
- Emphasis on experience sharing and strengthening “hands on”” auditing skill of participants
Popular training program on combined packages
EQMS expert consultants team use the best learning technique to develop the skills of auditing amongst the participants – Clause wise audit approach in an interactive classroom session.
- Two Days Advance Internal Auditors Training Programme on Integrated EHS Management Systems as per ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Three Days advance Internal auditors training program on Integrated EHS Management system as per ISO 14001 & OSHAS 18001
Whether it’s a starting to understand the subject or an improvement of an existing process, feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to assist you.
Send Us Request